A B2B account Manager/Senior Account Manager involves managing multiple accounts/project, working autonomously and developing strong relationships with their clients.
Internal Agency Interface
1. Building strong working relationships with all departments within the agency
2. Managing client projects within the agency by ensuring all departments understand the broader client objectives and where each project sits within them
3. Ensure that all projects assigned to you and your day to day team are delivered on time and on budget
4. Write cohesive and single-minded creative briefs
5. Demonstrate an appreciation for effective creative work, support your opinion with relevant insight
6. Produce Marketing plans and presentations for approval by Account Director
7. Manage, motivate and support the extended team at each delivery stage
8. Share an understanding of the Agency, it’s principle, structure and corporate plan
External Client Interface
1. Establish a full understanding of the Client’s company-structure and key personalities
2. Develop a strong relationship with individual clients at your requisite level
3. Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients at the relevant level
4. Have an awareness of project status across all major projects
5. Ensure your team takes responsibility for concise and accurate contact reports of meetings where actions are agreed
6. Be a confident and effective presenter of ideas and plans
7. Constantly assess any opportunities and threats to Clients business, exploring opportunities for growth.
8. Act as an ambassador for the Agency at all times
9. Participate in new business/business development activities
1. Enable regular communication across relevant departments and present weekly client status reports
2. Ensure the successful dispersement of client - related reports across all areas of the Agency that require the information.
3. Ensure all processes are understood and adhered to and lead by example
1. Ensure the job-by-job profitability of each project
2. Carry out regular and accurate billing
3. Monitor level of Work-in-Progress
4. Maintain maximum profitability across all client projects
-Possessing strong experience with B2B
-Taking responsibility for client relationships
-Focusing on campaign work combining emails, online advertising (including media booking and ad serving), google adwords and collateral development.
-Possessing a good analytical mind who can create monthly reports, analyse the results and feel confident explaining and justifying trends. -Planning and implementing media placements and feel confident negotiating with global media partners.
-Possessing experience with email marketing and data segmentation.
-Being highly organised, able to drive projects and have good attention to detail.