EXPERIENCED PA TO 3 GLOBAL BUSINESS LEADERS
The role is for an experienced, assertive and highly organized personal assistant. He or she will report in to and manage the diaries for 3 senior business leads, all have international roles, clients and teams. The right candidate needs to have a can-do business manner that facilitates easy dealing with clients and colleagues from different nationalities and time zones, arrange complex travel arrangements, and be deft at addressing last minute situations and changes in plans.
As importantly, this person will be the face of the WPP Team Energy management team in diary and meeting management with top client counterparts and senior colleagues in other countries, therefore requires a level of maturity and comfort in senior management interaction; basically, cannot be fazed by it.
We Rely on You to:
- Actively help manage diaries – understand client/agency structures, deal with diary conflicts based on seniority or importance of topics as discussed in advance with us.
- Call/communicate with senior client p.a.’s, colleagues and even clients directly in some cases, to arrange/change meetings, agenda’s, etc.
- Expenses and timesheet support covering different countries and currencies (needs to be sensitive to time zone differences when arranging meetings)
- Booking meeting rooms using our internal meeting room system Condeco
- Arranging couriers and taxi’s / venues for special events / refreshments & catering internally & externally
- Arranging national and international travel, working with American Express Travel
- Assistance with Powerpoint / Keynote presentations for meetings
- Assistance in organising team events and meetings
- Keeping track of team/key client birthdays, contact details and annual leave
- Work with FinancePlus on issues relating to invoices / payments / budgets
- Direct enquiries to the right people for the most efficient response
- Mature in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Confident managing international travel arrangements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Keynote is a bonus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ad agency or media experience an advantage but not essential – equally experience gained in a large client organisation
- Either experienced, or entry-level (but clearly high-potential) PA preferably to a senior internationalist.