You are an experienced, creative, solutions-focused, capable project and account manager who handles a wide range of assignments, projects, clients and staff successfully and with a high degree of independence and initiative, however you are able to pull in the support and guidance of senior members of the team as and when needed.
You are able to manage a portfolio comprised of a segment of a large global lifestyle account and smaller ones. You have strong client relationships and are considered a potential team leader. You have solid level of account handling knowledge and skills, demonstrate strong project management, budgeting, programming, team management and delegation/coaching skills and identify business development opportunities – both new and organic.
• Great account handling knowledge and skills, with a particular talent in client management with complex approval structures.
• Strong UK media relations skills and ability to generate news, particularly in the fashion and lifestyle arena
• Strong knowledge of social media – new and existing channels, opportunities, basic technical understanding of how they work (regs, Ts&Cs, integration etc)
• Press office management
• Ideally, experience in working on cross-agency teams with multiple stakeholders, managing inputs from many sources.
• An effective network of relevant contacts.
• Strong budget management skills.
You are solutions-focused and have the confidence and support of clients, maintaining strong relationships with clients and their stakeholders. You should have solid experience with identifying strong media angles, pitching into media, securing high quality coverage, and should have solid media contacts. You act in accordance with company policies and procedures at all times. You are familiar with, and support the achievement of the company’s vision and exemplify the company’s values.
• Running a creative and agile press office, gathering creative inspiration and intelligence from a number of sources.
• Anticipating client needs and problems and developing creative and effective solutions. • Setting and managing client expectations, and tightly managing timelines.
• Contributing to presentations and proposals for clients relative to project management/programme status.
• Working closely with other marketing agencies as part of a 360/integrated planning and delivery process.
• Integrating closely with all teams within OPR and demonstrating literacy and understanding of earned and owned/social media, and the changing media and consumer behaviour landscape.
• Managing and contributing to creative process of idea generation, idea refining and selling consumer-centric concepts into client teams.
• Providing leadership by leading the resolution of emerging account problems.
• Strict and detail-focused budget management.
• Assisting the Account Director and Associate Director in hiring, assessment and career development activities of the junior team.
• Assisting in identifying and addressing training, leadership and career development needs and opportunities within the junior team or practice group and help to ensure that those needs are met.
• Managing staff to maximise productivity and individual, team and financial performance.
• Managing timely performance appraisals for direct reports.